Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thanksgiving - What I am thankful for freebie...


Click cover to view the packet..

I am very excited to say that my Thanksgiving Turkey Learning Centers packet was featured in the TPT Newsletter today ! (11-3-13).


 This packet includes:
1) Tally Mark Activity 
2)  Number Cards 
3) 10 Frame Clothespin Game (0-10)  
4) 10 Frame Clothespin Game (11-20) 
5) Alphabetizing Activity 
6) Odd and Even Sort  and 
7) 10 Frame Thanksgiving posters 0-20 (2 styles).  

I have included both full color and black and white for the games. The posters are in full color only.



I am THANKFUL for TPT, and for all of my friends that have supported me along the way. I created this Thanksgiving freebie which is a 3 in 1 packet.  

Click image to download...


This Thanksgiving freebie includes a pumpkin template designed to be a topper and footer for a writing page.  Students will write what they are thankful for on a piece of writing paper.  The pumpkin halves are posted top and bottom.  The complete item can be used for a classroom display.   The packet also includes thanksgiving theme writing page and a worksheet where students will write new words made from the words Thanksgiving Freebie.

I hope that you enjoy this freebie!  I enjoyed creating it for you!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Freebie Fridays




3 comments:

  1. Hello! Your "What are you Thankful for?" writing activity looks adorable! It won't let me download it. It says that it is not available on the sever. Am I supposed to get it from TpT? Thanks for the wonderful ideas!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, Thank you for your note. Thank you for letting me know about the download. I reloaded it and it works now. I apologize for any inconvenience. :) -Danielle-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I really like to focus on Thanksgiving with my students because I think it ties in well with character lessons:)

    I appreciate your tutorials too!
    http://engagingincreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!