Monday, November 25, 2013

Santa Advent Freebie ...

Greetings from a very chilly {waiting for snow} Arkansas.  The high today was 20 degrees.  I smile as I type that because I recall just a few days ago, complaining that in order for me to make my winter resources,  I needed inspiration.  I was watching movies with the arctic {apocolyptic} type story line, and listening to music about falling snow and Christmas!  None of that really worked.....

Then today.... The National Weather Service issues a lovely snow warning.  I read with anticipation and a wee bit of excitement until I get to the very bottom of the notice.  "With accumulations of 1/10th of 1 inch"  Who comes up with this stuff? :)   1/10th of 1 inch?  That's not even enough to roll around on the ground making snow angels in. :)    But I digress..........      I have 2 pages left to write for my new Snow packet and it will be ready for "Snow -n- Tell..." :)

I wanted to share with you a freebie that I made a couple years ago.  No eye rolls, please...  Even though my original copy was made a few years ago, it is a classic that everyone seems to love.

Santa Advent Calendar
{Click Image to Download}

A free Santa pattern which cotton balls will be glued onto every day leading up to Christmas.   The pattern is unnumbered so you can write on it anyway you choose.  This pattern can also be used as a write on/wipe off type activity sheet. I hope that you will enjoy the activity as much as I enjoy putting it together.

Hanukkah begins on Wednesday, November 27th.    I updated my Hanukkah packet this week. I added some new task cards, a banner, and a calendar set.  Click on the image below to learn more about it!


Click the link below to learn more about the "Year Round Resource from Top Teachers" bundle from
Educents.  You might just find my Hatching Chicks - Life Cycle of a Chicken Unit included! :)


This is most likely going to be a short week for teachers in the U.S.  Thanksgiving is on Thursday.  {I can't wait for some yummy pumpkin pie!}  I hope that you have a great time with your families.  

Until next time...
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!