Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently...

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

This big tree caught my eye because it had several different colors going at one time.

Our weather here has been wacky. One day it's down in the 50's and 60's, blustery/windy, and sporadically stormy.  Then the next day it's 70 with just a gentle breeze.  I love it right about 65-60 degrees.   The leaves will be dropping off the trees pretty soon.  The picture above was taken today.  I was looking at all the different colors that one tree had.  It made such an amazing color palette.

It's time for the November Currently!  I missed last month, so I was glad to be able to participate this time.
I enjoy reading everyone's Blogs and seeing what's new this month! A big thanks to Farley for hosting each month.  It's such a creative and fun way to get to know other Bloggers!  Be sure to click on the link below to visit her Blog.



Listening:   I am currently (haha) to Season 4 of Hell's Kitchen.  I started watching this show a few weeks ago and am enjoying it.  I've learned a few cooking techniques from watching it. :)  

Loving:  I love everything about Fall.  The temps, the smells, the colors...  I also begin nesting in November. I like to bake. :)   Will keep you posted on what

Thinking:  I have a few projects to finish this weekend.  My sister is coming for a visit from Washington. I've not seen her in about 10 years so it will be a nice visit.  I've been thinking about a few products to finish up before the holidays.  One of the projects in particular I am really excited about because it's more "outside the box." 

Wanting:  I want to finish my winter unit... which is one of the units I am most excited about. :)  But it's a secret right now. :)

Needing:  It's that time of year when I need to clear my deck off.  Sweep, and put all of the Hummingbird feeders away and prepare for the cooler, seasonal weather. 


Yummy Pin:  

This is one of my favorite cookies, and recipes.  They are easy to make, and are very flavorful. They are great hot out of the oven as well as cooled off.  They are festive to whip up for parties, and they DO maintain their freshness in cookie tins for at least 2 weeks.  

You can substitute the white chips for chocolate chips and they are good, just a slightly different taste.

I hope you enjoy!!  

Have a great weekend!






4 comments:

  1. I love baking too!! I might give those cookies a go when I'm next on morning tea shout!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle I am so loving the fall too! I enjoy Hell's Kitchen as well, but I prefer to watch him on the BBC. He's so much nicer....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving fall too. It has been rainy and cool in my neck of the woods, but I am loving all the beautiful fall colors. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your sister!!

    Julie
    The Learning Lodge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall too! I'm always so glad that I live in a place that is full of changing colors in the fall. Hope you have a nice visit with your sister!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!