Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Fun...


Hi Friends!

Happy Monday!   I hope that everyone had a great weekend!   The temperatures have been cooler the last couple days which makes it a lot nicer to be outdoors.  

When I lived in Washington,  I was employed to develop summer camp programs for a project called "Community in School."   It was a program where large corporations would step up and fund summer camp programs at the area schools.  So instead of students being bused somewhere, or having to go to a camp outside of their community, the camp came to them.

One of the activities the kids loved the most were card games.  Any kind of card game.  Matching, "War," Go Fish, and so on.  Today's freebie is a game called "Octopus War."  Played similar to a regular "War" game only the cards feature a cute octopus!  



Click on the cover to download this freebie!


   


This freebie includes number cards 1-12,  and a set of blank cards to add our own numbers or even math problems.   The Wild Cards are colored differently, so they are easier to spot in the deck of cards.  I don't know about you, but I think I like the bright pink octopus the best.  If I had thought about it earlier, I would have maybe made a set with glitter!  :)    



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday



3 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!