Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day




I hope that everybody had a great day today.  I think I've had enough chocolate to sink a ship today! :)  As many of you know,  it's kidding time here on the farm.  I've been up at my parent's barn checking a doe that is due.  We were hoping for some Valentine's Day babies... nothing yet!

When I am not in the barn, I am busy creating new learning materials.  I am SOOO looking forward to Spring.  I love everything about it.  The bright colors, smells, and the newness of the little babies being born on the farms.  I've often though that the outdoors was the best kind of classroom.  Just think of all of the sorting, classifying, and counting (just to name a few) that you can do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!